If you run a business, then webinars can help you boost leads and sales. Million dollar launches have been made simply by using a webinar to warm up an audience that may otherwise not buy anything. Knowing this, all successful business use webinars in some capacity or another.
One of the best webinar platform to use is Webinar Jam. It has already produced over 87 thousands webinars with over 30 million registrations, and it has over 17 thousand users. In other words, this is one of the most trusted tools around when it comes to webinars. That’s the good news.
The better news is that it has been updated, and Webinar Jam Studio is not going to disappoint anyone who wants to run their own webinar and make the most out of it. If you plan to incorporate webinars into your marketing strategy, then this is something that you will need to use for maximum success.
What Do You Get For Your Money with Webinar Jam Studio?
Webinar Jam Studio gives you all of the features you need to create a killer webinar. It is a webinar platform that allows you to create unlimited webinars and have unlimited attendees.
- Webinars are hosted on solid servers
- Pre-made landing page templates that are proven to convert up to 70%
- The ability to segment attendees and send specific emails to them according to what they did (or did not do) at the webinar
- Webinar is recorded without any effort on your part, which means you will never forget to record another webinar
- All recorded webinars are stored on your YouTube channel
- Attendees don’t need to dial in or download any software
- Ability to redirect attendees from the webinar
- The ability to charge attendees to view the webinar
- Create instant polls
- Detailed analytics
- Ability to have multiple presenters at your webinar
- Unlimited live chat where you can post links
- Social media integration
- Easily embed your registration form on your blog
There are also other features that will change the webinar game forever. They include:
1. Control center: Create your webinar from one place. It is user-friendly, drag-and-drop customizable, and can be used to control everything from chats to polls to live alerts during the webinar.
2. Video inject for hybrid webinars: Preload up to 10 videos for your webinar. When you want to play one, it is as easy as picking the video and pressing play. When the video is over, you can go back to your live webinar. This means, in part, that you can prerecord something that you want to be mistake-free and play it as if you are actually doing the webinar with complete perfection. With this feature you can start off live and live, and do live aspects anywhere in between as well.
3. Interactive call to action: This is not just a button that invites people to click to buy. You can put a timer on your call to action and show the number of units you have left to offer participants, which turns up the need to act.
4. Feedback flow: During your webinar, with just a click of a button, you can display key questions from attendees, social proof that you receive, and answers that you give. This is shown to everyone, and it makes your webinar even more interactive. That’s cool in itself, but Webinar Jam Studio will also display when someone buys your offer! This will entice warmed attendees even more to go for it because they see proof that others are going for it.
5. Replica replay: A webinar replay can take away from the excitement that the live webinar has. This features allows you to display the webinar as if it is already happening by including feedback, questions, video injection, live alerts, and the active offer. Even chat is synced up to look like the webinar did when it was live.
6. Attendee spotlight: Want your attendees to really feel like they are part of a group instead of just a number? This feature allows you to allow any attendee to become a guest, host, or presenter in the webinar. They can speak or even appear live to all the other attendees and share their input. The number of ways you can use this is endless, and it is a powerful for your credibility. This doesn’t take any effort on your part before the webinar. You just decide to do it at any time and it’s done.
Those are some of the main features of Webinar Jam Studio, and quite honestly if you are not excited about this platform, then you are not likely planning on doing webinars in the future. This product takes out of all the work and gives you all the advantages to get the leads and sales you are looking for with your next webinar.
Who Is Webinar Jam Studio For?
Anyone who wants to create webinars for their business. This is the easiest, most feature-packed webinar platform on the market, and if you plan to host a few webinars this year promoting new or even existing products or services, then this will help you to get leads and sales without a lot of effort.
Who Are The Creators?
Mike Filsaime and Andy Jenkins are both names you have likely heard before. Mike has been called the Michael Jordan of Internet Marketing because he is a respected and knowledgeable educator in the industry. In the past 10 years, his companies have made over 50 million dollars. In 2013, he joined forces with Andy to create Marketing Genesis, and in the first year of business, that company grossed over 10 million in sales.
The Pros and Cons of Webinar Jam Studio
- Affordable price
- Create unlimited webinars
- Invite unlimited attendees
- You can pass all your webinar leads to your list and quickly build up your list
- Set up a webinar in minutes using pre-formatted landing page designs
- Allow your webinar audience to interact with the webinar through video or audio
- Instantly post comments or sales for social proof
- 30-day money back guarantee
- If you don’t take action and host webinars, then this will be a waste of money
The Bottom Line
Webinar Jam Studio is like nothing you have ever seen before. It is user-friendly, and you can easily get people to sign up to your webinars. Prerecord any sections in your ‘live’ webinar that you want to be perfect. Interact with the audience in a powerful way with just the touch of a button. Get social proof with just the touch of a button. And, reach out to your webinar attendees after the webinar based on what they did or did not do. You can’t ask for anything more than all of that!
Act Fast And Get Bonuses!
During the grand opening, you get some awesome features that you will want to take advantage of. This will only last for short time, so if you are reading this and the bonuses are not still there, the grand opening feature may be over.
- Save money and stay at the price for future payments
- Get free access to a software that will help you do automated webinars
- Get education on how to profit with marketing
- Get case studies that give you an inside scoop from the best webinar marketers
- Access to a eCommerce platform where you can run your entire business
If you are thinking of getting Webinar Jam Studio, do it now to take advantage of these offers before they are over.