So… A Simple Course That Will Show You Not Only How To Create Video For Online Content, But How To Create A Massive Following AND, Most Importantly, Convert Them Into Paying Clients. Sounds A Bit Too Good To Be True, Does It Not…?
So there’s no denying that video content online is MASSIVE right now. But the thing is, creating great video and then managing to monetize it certainly isn’t easy. But apparently, the video marketing system, The Video Code, can show you exactly how to do just that.
And it doesn’t matter what your bag is – because video works in every single field, hobby, line of work, profession – whatever you want to call it. But, we have to say, we’ve been burned one too many times to simply roll over and just accept some glitzy advertising. So we made it our mission to discover exactly what The Video Code was. And, of course, whether it was worth even a single red cent of your hard earned cash.
Below is what we found out. And although we might say so ourselves, it certainly makes for verryyy interesting reading…
or if you want to skip the review and just go to the official site, you can just click here.
What do you get for your money with The Video Code?
So, The Video Code is a 6-week training course that leads you through a simple process of how to create video and build a loyal following. And then, how to make them pay you for the privilege!
So let’s breakdown what you can expect to learn from the product:
- Branding and Audience: In a bizarre way, you need to start with the end product in mind. In other words, you need to be clear on the actual purpose of your video. Once you’ve defined this, you can begin to create your brand using the tools and templates included.
- Create Magnetic Content: Because no matter how you get it across, content is EVERYTHING! Discover how to structure your videos for spellbinding viewing, and strategies for defining creative content. Oh, and then you start learning about the ‘call to action’, so you can begin to convert your viewers to paying customers.
- Set Up Your Pro Studio: From the inexpensive, using your cell and things you’ll already have around the home, right through to the complete professional home studio.
- Traffic and Visibility: That all important traffic… Without it, you’re a speck in the ocean. So learn strategies for social media, building an email list, and much, much more.
- Understanding Your Numbers: It’s all very well getting stats for your website and video. But do you really know what they mean and how to use this Intel? Once you understand this you can further tailor your videos to monetize your content.
- Funneling Viewers Into Buyers: Discover many different types of sales funnels that super-proven to convert. This module is super important, and super productive. This is where you’ll learn the exact ways to see those dollars start rolling in.
And there’s a load of bonuses as well, including a Content Planner, Funnel Swiper, Blog Post Titles, SEO-ing Your Video, Weekly Accountability Exercise… And loads more – too much to detail in this short review.
Oh, and you also get great backup with a supportive online community and telephone help desk too.
Who on earth is Jody Jelas?
Well, Jody doesn’t really need that much introduction. She’s been in the game of marketing and teaching others for almost two decades now. She’s the author of the best selling, ‘LadyBalls’, and was one of the youngest Business Woman of the Year finalists ever. She’s a true expert when it comes to everything to do with creating an online presence, and has been pivotal to helping some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and business folk achieve mega success. Suffice to say, this gal knows her stuff…
Who is The Video Code for?
This is very simple. If you market online, then you NEED to know what The Video Code has to offer. And it doesn’t matter what stage of your career you’re at. You could be just starting out, or you could already be raking in the dollars. Wherever you are, there’s always potential to improve. And if you want your business efforts to truly pay, then it’s essential to keep up to speed with the latest in marketing techniques. And this is what The Video
The Pros and Cons of The Video Code
- The Video Code is simple to follow, providing easy steps that anyone, even the complete novice, can understand.
- Presented via online video and audio, as well as downloadable actions, exercise, tools and templates.
- Covers literally everything you need to understand to successfully create your video, target your customers, and monetize – including upsells, downsells, and every option inbetween.
- Created by one of the very best in the marketing business. Jody Jelas is a business megastar, and one whose methods have been used by hundreds of thousands of successful folks around the world.
- OK, so the world of online marketing is super-crowded. And of course, this means that even with the best will in the world, if you don’t stand head and shoulders above the rest, you’ll disappear into oblivion. So whilst The Video Code shows you the path, you will need to have your own creative intervention to be the success you dream of being.
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? There’s so many similar sounding products on the market right now, we were highly cynical as to whether The Video Code really could offer anything different, new, or better. But hey – this Jody chick certainly knows her stuff – and this is proven in the amazing content you receive in this product.
If you want to learn from the best, then The Video Code is a complete one-stop-shop for all your online marketing content. And we love the fact that it covers every single step of the marketing process – it’s not simply about how to make a great video. Because as we all know, you can make the best video in the world, but if no-one sees it, then you might as well not’ve bothered…
The Video Code has been featured on Fox, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and in the Los Angeles Times, and The Wall Street Journal. In other words, when it comes to online marketing education, The Video Code has captured the world’s attention. And with the lessons you’ll learn from it – so will you…!