A 10-Week Training & Coaching Course That Promises To Truly Influence The Success Of Your Business By Taking Advantage Of New Media? And What The Heck Is ‘New Media’ Anyway…?
If you run your own business – be it full time, part time, small, large, or even just a pocket money earner – you put a whole lot of effort into it; your life and soul, when it comes down to it. And you know how vitally important it is to set your business right up there, center stage, for everyone to see. So when we came across Push Button Influence, a 10 week coaching and training course that promises to show you exactly what to do to significantly increase your marketing reach with the power of new media, it certainly piqued our interest.
Of course, it also made our cynical hackles start to rise as well. Because we’ve seen so many similar sounding bull products before – all promising the earth but only succeeding in making their creators richer – not the poor dumb schmucks that actually bought the product… But (and this is a big but), this course is one that’s created by 2 people who certainly know their stuff. Alex Mandossian and Steve Olsher are not a couple of fly-by-nights, and they have a reputation to keep.
So that left us with only one option… To jump straight into bed with Push Button Influence to discover if it really is all it promises, and most importantly – if it’s something that’s worth spending your hard earned dollars on.
Here’s our Push Button Influence review…
What do you get for your money with Push Button Influence?
Okay, so as we’ve already said, the program is a 10-week coaching and training course. It’s all about learning exactly what you need to do to take advantage of all the media that’s available for you to use. And by this it means all things digitally related: You know, social media, your website, blogs, video blogs, eBooks, other people’s websites, your connections with others, press releases…. Etc, etc, etc….
The course breaks down like this:
- Pillar 1 – Learning: Here you get 8 separate learning modules – each coming with their own Action Guide and Checklist. The modules are as follows:
- Content: Your message, branding and TOI.
- Technology: Videos, audio, written – and all about the various platforms that’re available for you to take advantage of.
- Planning: Working out your editorial calendar, about guests, curation, and productivity.
- Repurposing: Your amplification, simulcasting and syndication.
- Engagement: Learn about your audience, the communities you need to engage with, the art of persuasion, and marketing. Here you’ll discover the methods you need to utilize to ensure your message is getting in front of the right people, and how to convert these into real sales.
- Networking: Here you discover how to mix and mingle with other hosts, guests, and those who provide great influence to your business.
- Outsourcing; What tools and resources are available for you to use.
And the goal of this first ‘pillar’ is to be able to create your own web radio/TV show within 21 days…
- Pillar 2 – Doing: In other words, here you start putting what you’ve learned into action. You’ll be set a PBI Challenge, that will give you Implementation Points and Influence Points, all earned through completing modules and quizzes, and through being and conducting interviews. And there’s a PBI Leaderboard – because a bit of healthy competition is always great for spurring you on even further.
The goal of this pillar is to publish 3 shows on iTunes, YouTube or Stitcher in 44 days.
- Pillar 3 – Connecting: This is all about connecting with those potential audiences (AKA, customers) out there. You’ll find out the best way to manipulate all the platforms and opportunities available to you, and you also get fantastic feedback to the course creators and other PBI’ers…
This section’s goal is to get invited as a guest on an Influencer’s show or to have a new media Influencer on your show within 66 days.
- Pillar 4 – PBI Automation: This is a great section with lots of ‘done for you’ stuff! This includes a pre-negotiated software vendor list with discounted tools & resources, such as funnel software, WebinarJam, and InfusionSoft. You also get a Blueprint Bonanza with funnel blueprints, webinar, email and show templates, as well as a new media website.
And the goal here is to have all the systems and templates implemented by the end of the program so you can broadcast literally with the push of a button.
- Pillar 5 – Scaling: Culminating in 3 days live training in LA, where you’ll begin to deep dive into various other crucial areas of how to extend your marketing reach. Plus this is run by the Alex and Steve in person, so this section adds an incredible amount of value to getting you to your marketing goals…
Who is it for?
The thing about running your own business is that you never stop learning and forging forward. There’s always new ways to get your message out there – and in today’s fast moving world, keeping up with this is crucial. So no matter what business you’re in – be it real estate, Forex trading, heath and fitness, plastic surgery, SEO, marketing… It’s vital you understand what’s available to you. Whether you’re a one man band running your part time business from your bedroom, or you’ve stepped up the scale and perhaps work full time, or you’re already employing others, Push Button Influence is all about growing, expanding, and ultimately, showing you how to make more profit.
Who the heck are Alex Mandossian and Steve Olsher?
Well, in a nutshell, these are two of the most successful entrepreneurs on the planet… Alex is an Internet Marketing pioneer and innovator, the creator of such success stories as Audio Generator 2003, Instant Video Generator 2004, Ask Database 2005, and Hangout Marketing Secrets 2014. He’s shared a stage with some of the world’s best leaders (Mikhail Gorbachev, The Dalai Lama, Richard Branson, Tony Robbins…).
Steve is a serial entrepreneur who’s created not one, but four multi-million dollar companies. In 1993 he launched CompuServe’s Electronic Mail, and he was one of the team who build one of the Internet’s first fully functional ecommerce sites in 1995. Amongst other things, he’s the creator of Internet Prophets LIVE!, and is the host of the number 1 rated podcast, Reinvention Radio. We could go on and on about the success story of these two guys, but we think you get the picture.
- All of the learning modules can be accessed in one or all of the following ways: by audio, transcript or video – plus they are all mobile friendly, meaning you can use them wherever you might be and whenever you like.
- The whole program is crazily easy to follow, thanks to the step by step way that it’s presented. In addition, you get live webinars so you can get every single one of your questions answered, a live support desk and a members only private Facebook group to connect with the entire PBI community.
- You’ll discover exactly what you need to do to utilize every single media option out there to grow you business. This isn’t simply about learning a section of media marketing, it really does cover everything you need to know – making this a true standalone product.
- So, you’re going to need to put aside some time to follow the course. It’s a commitment over 10 weeks. But after those 10 weeks, you’re going to be in such a storming position to grow your business (and your knowledge is going to be super high), that you’ll be gutted that you didn’t have this information months (or even years) ago…
The Bottom Line
We have to say, Push Button Influence is perhaps the very best product out there today that will give entrepreneurs and business owners all the ammunition they need to get the message out there… And it’s also a fabulous tool for those who’re thinking about starting up on there own – because the greater your knowledge, the greater the potential for profit.
As you’ve probably already realized, Push Button Influence certainly gets the thumbs up from us. In our humble opinion, this really could be a game-changer. And one that could honestly see you in a position whereby your marketing reach increases massively, hence your potential for profit also increases. A great opportunity – well done guys, you’re going to make a lot of people very happy…