There are so many tools and plugins required to run a typical online business. Many times it can be a HUGE pain to have to login and maintain them in 10 different platforms. It’s a ton of work for you and your team especially when you are trying to get them all to talk to each other.
Well the guys at Kartra have recognized this and created a tool that is an ALL-IN-ONE solution.
In this online platform users only have to pay one fee to get access to a ton of tools to operate your business seamlessly.
What Do You Get With Kartra?
Included in their platform are:
- A powerful email marketing service which allows for drip campaigns, autoresponders, etc…
- A through service to create membership sites
- A complete slew of marketing pages that allow you to create quick sales pages, product pages, optin forms and much more
- Flexible Shopping Carts which allows subscriptions, coupons, up and downsells with great checkout pages
- Split testing machine – allows you to test almost all parts of the customer experience
- Complete Affiliate Management tools
- Built in Video hosting
- Analytics, analytics, and analytics
- Marketing automation sequences that allow you to customize the whole process
We will have our complete Kartra review up as soon as we finish checking it out and reviewing all of the information available on it.
Expect to see the platform to be released in Feb 2018.
It is being put together by the team and Mike Filsaime. Mike was behind Genesis Digital, makers of WebinarJam, EverWebinar and Kartra. Everything he has put out has been next level stuff and we always highly recommend it. I have no doubts this will be a big game changer.
I will have the review done soon but for now you might be wondering “Do you need a good CRM for your company?”
Remember, A good customer relationship management is how successful companies maintain their success and their positive reputations. It’s the process of collecting and studying data on your clients so that you can better serve them. It can be done in a wholly legal and non-intrusive way and without radically altering or slowing your normal business operations. Following are some of the impressive beneficial reasons why companies should have a good CRM.
- Anticipation of future consumer needs
- You will have a better ability to anticipate future consumer needs. Studying patterns in buying will show you how consumers are using your business and what they’re likely to use it for in the months and years to come. As a result, you can streamline your inventory to limit both waste and lengthy waiting periods. You can avoid overstocking and ensure that products are on your shelves right when people need them.
- Tracking the sales data
- By tracking general sales data, it will also be possible to determine whether or not there are any seasonal lulls in sales that you need to prepare for. It’s especially important if your company has been in operation for just one to five years. It will give you the chance to establish a budget and savings plan that will allow your company to continue thriving in when profits take a temporary dip.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns
- You can start implementing marketing campaigns that target the needs of specific demographics. It’s a great way to maximise your returns on all forms of outreach. Rather than sending marketing materials out to a very broad audience, you can spend a lot less to simply connect with those people who are likely to respond with positive purchasing decisions.
- Understanding your existing customers
- Understanding your existing customers will also make you more adept at finding and converting new ones. Once you know the mindset of the people that you’re targeting, you will have the ability to adopt the necessary communication skills for having a real impact on your audience. It’s far more effective and a lot cheaper than using trial and error marketing methods.
Customer satisfaction rates Companies who maintain CRM programs tend to have far higher customer satisfaction rates than those that don’t. They know what works for their clients and they know how to respond in timely and transparent ways when problems arise. Once you start tracking and studying the habits of your clients, you will too. The benefits of these endeavors can also spill over into your new product development. It goes back to being able to anticipate future client needs. Rather than wasting money on the design and development that your market may or may not want, you can start focusing on projects that are capable of meeting a defined set of needs. When all of your actions and activities are customer driven, you can gain a far greater level of efficacy from everything that you do. From generating a consumer email list that fosters sales to developing products that people are eager to buy, CRM can help you significantly improve your bottom line. Best of all, the programs that you use to track customer data can be easily integrated with other tracking programs for optimal insights and benefits.
Before deciding on the CRM system, a company must precisely determine its CRM plan and evaluate the technology. Weaknesses on either side can lead to collapse. With a weight on business terms and condition of the technology that allows the plan, the company can assure a successful and productive implementation. There are many things to put into consideration while looking for this feature.
- Ease of Integration You find that the customer’s data and the processes in a company are located in the different support system. The companies need their CRM system to integrate seamlessly to avoid replacing them. Lack of proper integration can result in prolonged projects and increased cost. A good CRM should have effective integration tools. Such tools include; adoption of standards-based architectures, adapters and object interfaces, proper integration consulting and training, and support for multiple integration methods.
- Ease of Customization A good CRM should be easily customized to satisfy the distinct business requirements. Upgradability may also apply to give satisfactory customization. A CRM system must represent the following qualities: system extensibility, which includes a user interface, database, and business logic; an integrated development environment; ease of end-user configurability; upgradability of all customizations; and modular architecture.
- Ease of Scalability Scalability is crucial since it addresses the business needs into the future. A good CRM software must be capable of handling loads of customers order, inquiries, and other information it receives on a daily basis. Scalability doesn’t only add new users and application module, but also it supports the real-time distributed database, multiple interaction channels, and wireless and disconnected users.
- Rich Out-of-the-Box Functionality It’s essential to a successful implementation. Meaning the more the functionality, the less customization needed. There may be no things like off-the-shelf CRM, quick and easy functionality allows implementation, supports the organization’s business processes and still gives a faster return on investment. 5. Business Process Integration Process flows to decide the course of the customer lifecycle and the way in which it’s managed, assuring consistency, repeatability, and efficiency. Beside business processes running through many fronts- and back-office systems, it’s necessary to be responsible for managing and displaying these processes through a single, consolidated front-end — both to enhance call center effectiveness and satisfaction of the customer.
- Actionable Customer Data A good CRM system can help the company to cut the cost and improve efficiencies in the business processes that touch each facet of an organization. For instance, in the contact center, agents need more than just data; they require information through which they can act faster and confidently to increase every customer’s interaction. Troubleshooting groups fix problems more effectively and assure that issues must be settled only once. Sales are given more insight into customers to predict their needs and give relevant solutions proactively, and analytics skills assure that marketing campaigns regularly have the highest likely success rate.