Blogging Is Dead!!! Wow – If That’s Really True Then A Whole Lot Of Internet Marketers Are Going To Be In A Right Old State…
Okay, so every Internet marketer knows that blogging is only a small part of how to successfully make money, don’t they? So when Internet marketing guru, Ryan Deiss, comes out with a statement such as ‘blogging is dead,’ to advertise his latest product – Authority ROI – then it’s gonna make a whole load of us sit up and take notice.
But what does he actually mean by that, and is it just a clever marketing ploy to transfer some of our hard earned dollars into his own already plentiful coffers? After all, he didn’t get where he is today without knowing exactly what buttons to push to get noticed. But, and we have to admit, Mr. Deiss certainly knows what he’s talking about when it comes to the old Net marketing. So we decided that the only thing to do was to get down and dirty with exactly what Authority ROI is all about.
And what we discovered certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Authority ROI?
Right, so the whole crux of Authority ROI is how to make an income online without the incredibly time consuming regular methods of blogging, article creation and all the other same old, same old that all those dodgy guides tell you are ‘absolutely imperative’ to make any kind of an income.
No, what Authority ROI is about, is turning your website into what is called an ‘Authority Site.’ You know, sites such as BuzzFeed, Mashable, TechCrunch and The Huffington Post that constantly feature at the top of the Technorati Top 100 sites. And d’you know what all of these sites have in common? It’s that they have a whole bunch of information that’s written by lots of different sources.
What Authority ROI is, is a blueprint for Internet marketers to follow – a training program that lays out exactly what you need to do to turn an ordinary website into and Authority Site, gaining the valuable traffic and related increased income that comes with it. Vital information in the training program includes the following:
- How to create the necessary ‘Google Love’ – Love ‘em or hate ‘em, you need to not only conform to Google’s specific rules and regulations, but you need to rank up there on page one. Without understanding exactly how you can use to your advantage, then you don’t have a hope in hell of getting ranked, let along achieving the amount of traffic your site needs to be a success.
- How to obtain a regular source of fresh, original content from REAL authority writers – After all, have you ever seen a successful publication that only has one writer? Or a chat show with only one guest? The only way to generate real interest in your site is to have a multitude of contributors, each providing your website with a whole load content that people actually want to read.
- Gain the love of others – Because if you use content from writers and contributors that already have a following, then your website takes full advantage of that traffic.
- How to create a ‘social buzz’ – In other words, how to get people talking about YOU. And if you do it right, then your contributors actually do this for you.
And how you don’t need to sell any products to make a real and sustainable income from your website, you simply need to become a ‘publisher’ of other people’s content.
Who is Authority ROI for?
Well, you might think that a product such as Authority ROI is only suitable for those who’ve already got some experience in Internet marketing. After all, it seems to take for granted that you already up to speed with all the jargon and knowledge that is so far considered necessary to be a success. Well, you couldn’t be more wrong! Because this is a training program that will suit absolutely anyone, from the complete rookie to those who’ve been in the game for years.
Put it this way, if you have a hankering to make money online, then Authority ROI is probably the most bang up to date training course out there. And let’s face it, the Internet is a fluid, growing and ever-changing beast. So if you seriously want to make an income from it, then you need to ensure your knowledge is current.
Who is Ryan Deiss?
When you begin to delve into the world of Internet marketing, it won’t take long before you come across Ryan’s name. He’s extremely well known in his field for launching great online products – you know, the type that are easy to follow and actually provide what they promise in the marketing blurb.
In fact, Authority ROI has been so keenly awaited, that the launch date has been one of the industry’s worst kept secrets, such is the clout that Mr. Deiss has in the world of Internet marketing. He’s got over 10 years experience in his field, and is perhaps one of the most widely respected marketing gurus around right now. Just type his name into Google if you need any more proof, and you’ll be inundated with a multitude of results.
The Pros and Cons of Authority ROI
- Authority ROI is, first and foremost, a training program that provides you with step by step blueprints that show you the exact formula you need to turn your website (or create one from scratch) into an authority site.
- You don’t need to be an Internet marketing expert to benefit from this program (although if you already do know what your talking about, then you’ll also gain a great deal from the training program)
- It can be used by both individual Internet marketers and companies looking to drive traffic to their website with the least amount of effort (and cash injection) possible. And that traffic, as we all know, equals dollars….
- The program also comes with some amazing bonuses, including two free seminar tickets. Plus you also get lifelong updates to any information that’s added to the program. After all, the Internet changes all the time, and the successful marketer needs to adapt with it.
- Authority ROI comes with a 100%, 90 day, no-quibble money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied.
- Well, if you’ve been involved in Internet marketing for a while, then the most difficult step for you to take will be to evolve into a new way of thinking. But any intelligent person understands that the Internet, while it’s been around for a while now, is still a relative child. This means that it’s evolving and changing, and for anyone to be successful then they need to be flexible and adaptable with it. And Authority ROI can show you the very methods you need to get right up to speed with the Internet in 2013.
The Bottom Line
Well, we must admit that we were a little (oh, okay, a lot!) cynical when we first heard about Authority ROI. And we went into out discovery with the idea that we were gonna ‘blow the lid’ off of what we assumed was going to be a waste of money.
And boy, we couldn’t have been more wrong. Because this is a bang up to date, completely valid and effective method of making not just a good website, but a FANTASTIC website. In fact, this is probably one of the first Internet marketing training products that we’ve seen that takes life today, right now, and uses this as the role model into how you can make a serious online income.
So, just in case you haven’t got it yet, we LOVE Authority ROI. And we know that there’s gonna be a whole lot of happy (and rich) punters out there. Well done, Ryan…